Subutai is application that can be used with several users in system in one time. If a group is using Subutai peer, follow the instructions below regarding registration new user in system.
New user registration steps
- Go to User Identity module and select User management
- Fill the form
Trusted level specification:
- Never trust - This user with PublicKey is not trusted , and cannot be registered
- Marginal - This user with PublicKey is trusted partially, System admin , can give limited permissions
- Full - Full Trust
- Ultimate Trust - Only Peer Owner can have Ultimate trust
- Karaf-manager - role with permissions to manage karaf modules
- Administrator - Subutai administrative role, has all permissions over system
- Peer manager - role explicitly to manage cross peer
- Environment-Manager - role to manage environments
- Internal-System - internal system user, to handle system specific operations
- Press the Save user button and you will see a newly created user in the table.
- Send credentials of the account to addressee.
If peer registration is not approved, you need to wait until it gets a feedback: reject or register. If registered, the next step Environment creation using containers which will be used as a platform to execute all operations. If not, still an
Environment can be created on a local machine using the same Environment creation chapter.